Monday, November 17, 2008

Obama


hi guys..it's me again, it's about the things that happened in my workplace today, what happen? another boring day, everyday is the same things, no challenges, huhhh..youngster like me need a challenge and motivation to develop my career, i did not study in the university for doing things like this..i just want to learn about something that can guide me in the future but i think i can't get in my current workplace. So what i need to do? Quit from this job? owwwhhh...that's in my head now, but before i quit, i must find opportunities that can make my future brighter..as soon as possible, huhh..it's not as easy as abc, but i must do it because there is no guarantee in my workplace.Don't think about it? no,no,cannot, ignorance can be easier but it is often the result of fear.i believe i can succeed in whatever i do, especially when i focus because i know my ability.i have a plan, i have a goal and i have a dream. I'm ready to sacrifice my energy and my time to get a better life. I think it is the right time for me to change,come my friend, we need change!

4 comments:

siha said...

well...change we need.in everyday life la bro.bukan skang br nak brubah hahahaa...but its ok.atleast we have dat feeling..to change an ordinary life..to be better.setiap hari adalah cabaran, so setiap hari kena berubah menjadi lebih baik..mencari peluang yg terbaik..bile peluang tu datang, xperlu sia2kan.peluang tidak datang berkali2..org yg berjaya adalah org yg tidak mensia2kan peluang yg datang dalam hidup die,no matter how hard it is..

Anonymous said...

good blog

Anonymous said...

anda sudah mula menulis.bagus, blog yang bagus. teruskan encik koyan.-encik bob-

det3st said...

peh koy
da ade org komen
ko gempak dok